- This event has passed.
European Review Meeting on Severe Accident Research (ERMSAR) 2022 Conference
16 May 2022 - 19 May 2022
The 10th edition of the European Review Meeting on Severe Accident Research Conference (ERMSAR 2022) will be organised by the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) in Karlsruhe, Germany in the framework of the SNETP/NUGENIA Technical Area 2. The event will take place from May 16th to May 19h, 2022.
This open conference will focus on “Severe Accident Research Eleven Years after the Fukushima Accident”. The conference will highlight the latest progress of international knowledge on severe accidents and will be an opportunity for researchers to discuss future R&D priorities in this field.
- Conference topics:
- In-vessel corium and debris coolability
- Ex-vessel corium interactions and coolability
- Containment behaviour incl. H2 explosion risk
- Source term issues
- Analysis, Management, and Consequences of Severe Accidents for Gen II/III reactors
- Severe accidents in innovative reactor concepts
- Other applications (fusion reactors, interim SNF storage, etc)
- Key dates for paper submission:
September 1st, 2021: Abstract Submission
- Key dates for poster submission:
- January 22nd, 2022: Abstract Submission
- March 12th, 2022: Abstract acceptance notification
- Registration will be opened on 2021, September 13th.
Students may apply for grants in order to participate via the MUSA Mobility Exchange Programme.